Spring Festival in graphic2016 to force Village 7 days tourism dividends 400 million Guilin Longsheng Various Nationalities Autonomous County Longji terrace Dazhai villagers during the Spring Festival in 2016 tourist yearend bonus 400 million yuan

[to know amp; middot; Spring Festival in graphic]2016 to force Village 7 days tourism dividends 400 million Guilin Longsheng Various Nationalities Autonomous County Longji terrace Dazhai villagers during the Spring Festival in 2016 tourist yearend bonus 400 million yuan, rural tourism has become the effective way of the farmer takes off deficient to become rich! amp; amp; know amp; middot; graphic]2016 Spring Festival Golden Week Guangxi what scenic spot most profitable Spring Festival holiday period, Guangxi tourists 11.57 million passengers, an increase of 22.88%, buy air max shoes online total tourism consumption 53.5 billion yuan, an increase of 35.52%, the region’s tourism industry to achieve 45 open the door red. amp; amp; know amp; middot; graphic] the Spring Festival holiday, Nanning people receive red envelopes of buy Cheap Nike Air Max LTD Womens Shoes online 1.45 billion deal, Guangxi People’s holiday 6 days, received a total of red packet number of 539 million times, send and receive red pen number are ranked 22 in the country, everyone in Guangxi within 6 days receive red envelopes 10 times. Guangxi sent 117 million red pen, receiving red envelopes 423 million pen, receiving the number is about 3.6 times a. [graphic] Guan
Mens Nike Air Max 2011 Leather M2011L015gxi development of the tourism industry on behalf of members say what [graphic] development of Guangxi tourism industry representatives say what ]2016 Guangxi [graphic what’s new? 7.5% 8% of the total target area GDP growth, revenue growth of around 6%, investment in fixed assets grew by 14 percent, total retail sales of social consumer goods grew by 9.5%, import and export volume growth of 12%, per capita disposable
http://www.ywjb.net/news/html/?17721.html real income growth of 7.5%, consumer prices. amp; amp; [graphic] CPPCC proposals achieve multiple
Nike Air Max 2013 Men Shoes for the first time it is reported that the 2012 to 2015, every year is related i like Cheap Nike Air Max 2010 Womens Shoes to the overall development of Guangxi’s proposal was listed as the CPPCC key proposal. This is my district CPPCC proposals for the work history of a major breakthrough, in all provinces, autonomous
Nike Air Max 2011 Men Shoes regions and municipalities of the CPPCC is also unique. amp; amp; [graphic] autonomous region the fifth session of the second session of the National People’s i like Cheap Nike Air Max LTD Womens Shoes Congress agenda what? Autonomous region the second session of the National People’s Congress will be on the 24th in Nanning held, attended the meeting on behalf of a total of 691,
Nike Air Max 2012 Men Shoes attend and audit staff of about 900 people, according to the agenda of the meeting and the task that the meeting will be period of five and a half days. [graphic]2016, Guangxi people can enjoy these benefits! Since 2016, a lot of buy Cheap Nike Air Max 2010 Womens Shoes online new national policies and regulations came into force, each related to the Guangxi people’s wallets! These good things can enjoy! amp; amp; do not install air conditioning and heating in Guangxi in the future to live amp; passive amp; real news i like air max shoes on December 16, the autonomous region live Construction Office recently forwarded the housing ultra low power passive green building technical guidelines Trial residential buildings. Guangxi encourage all over the region, combined with local 45 construction of energyefficient and green building development plan, launched a number of demonstration projects. amp; amp; [graphic] high office;

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>